Long term eczema, aggravates on staying in hilly region, taking aciloc. What is the permanent remedy?

Dear Doctor, I have a chronic eczema since last 20 years. I got it treated with all types of medicine but it did not go away. Later on I found that I may be allergic to something and find that when I am in any Hilly region, my eczema symptoms are visible. To repress that I am taking aciloc....I did try allegra but to no effect. Is there a permanent solution or I will have to live with it forever? Please guide
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012