Long periods, had intercourse during periods, blood on toilet paper. Should I worry ?

I recently finished having my period this month but the unusual thing is that I had it for 6-7 days when usually I have it for 4 days. On the second day of having my period, my boyfriend and I did have sexual intercourse. We didn t use protection but I did take the emergency morning after pill a few hours later. A couple of days after I had finished my period we did have sexual intercourse again but this time when I went to the toilet after we did it, the toilet paper did have some blood on it, it was nothing to bad just a light red patch but this has never happened to me though. Should i be worried?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012