Long menstrual cycle. HCG test negative. Ultrasound showed enlarged uterus with gestational sac. What does the result mean?

Hi, my last menstrual cycle ended on march 24, 2012. Average Length of Cycles: 40 days on June 10,2012 my HCG kit test was negative. on June 23,2012 HCG kit test was positive and did ultra scan on the same day. Result is: uterus is enlarged in size gestational sac of size 0.5 cm seen no fetal pole seen yolk sac not visualised no mass or fluid seen in adnexa ovaries appear polycystic Impression: early intra utrine pregnancy. Rescan after a week. my question is: 1] what the report says ? 2] during last scan the gestational sac was 0.5 cm and I am planned to rescan on July 21,2012. So that time what should be the size of the gestational sac, yolk and fetal pole. please clear my doubts Thanks in Advance
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012