Long hours on computer, have lower back pain with burning, difficulty in straightening back, eased temporarily with ice massage. Remedy?

Myself ia 32 year old private empolyee usually works 8 hours on a computer seat. I am facing low back pain from last two months, I feel somthing is burning in low back that s why i have used ice massage but it relief me for one or two hours then again starts burning slowly my low back. The pain is more severe after 2:00 am in night up to the morning and i am not able to sleep hole night. also in the morning i can not streighten my back and feels very pain in doing so. Please advise what to do......?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012