Long, heavy periods, ultrasound showed 1cm uterine lining upto cervix. Worrisome?

I had a vaginal ultrasound last week (1 day prior to ovulation - I know since I did a ovulation test) becuase Im having very long heavy periods. The results came back that my uterine lining is 1cm all the way til it gets to my cervix where it jumps out to 1.3cm. what does this mean? they say that I need another scan (at the beginning of my cycle) to better figure ot out? as well im trying to get pregnant - is this affecting me Ive been trying for 8 months with no success
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  73 Awaiting Answer