Long, heavy, bright colored period with headaches, nausea, fatigue, abdominal pain. Cause for above symptoms?

Hi im 24 yrs old i have 3 children youngest being 3. I have been experiencing some changes like im on my menstrual and have been for 10 days straight now very heavy with few clots and bright in color. I have never had this happen before it is accompanied with headaches , nausea , fatigue ,pain in right lower abdomen and swollen tenderness of lower left side of my back..what could this be
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two possibilities

1.the first one may be,HYPOTHYROIDISM;is the underlying cause for your sufferings.

blood test for increased TSH levels may confirm the diagnosis

2.second possibility for your abdominal pain;GASTRITIS or FLATULENT DYSPEPSIA may be the cause

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you