Lonely, lethargic and depressed. Why? Is it because of dependence on partner?

Hello, doctor My name is vaishali.Last couple of days i feel very low,depressd.I feel very lethargic and alone.Resaon behind this is baisness nad untrust between me and my husaband.His Mother is culprit of this.we have 9 month baby.At time of his birth every would be parents decide their baby name but in our case my mother -in-law gave his name and my husband was lie to me.when i saw video on his 4th day that time my husband call him :Arnav:my husband is not honest to me.we will complete our second anniversay on this coming december.I was honest to him from first day and share all the thing.Buy Day by Day i Came to know the fact,his mother always poked him do demand asset from my parents and my husband follow the same.she always dominate me infront of him and when he was in office.every day i told the fact to my husband but he always ingore it.He and his Family always critizise me ,they always pin point on me.Now i want do Job but my Husband not support to me ,he follow the instruction of his mother.I feel loney,i cant share all this things to my parents becoz they fulfill the all their demands.sometime i feel i should end my life or run away. In my life i am not see any hope.but becoz of my son i take my foot backward.You know docter,my baby completed 9month but i didnot call him by his name,how unlucky i am! every day we fight each other but he is selfish ,even he doestbother he keep himself very between us there is no single communication. i awake whole night.I tell to the fact of my nature ,I dont want to depent on him ,i dont like, i want my own identity. In simple words,in my relation problem is dishonest,loss of support,distrust from my husband but I love him.Please help me in this
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer