Locoid lipocream for pityriasis abla on arms hasn't helped, have eczema, asthma also. Any treatment ?

I have pityriasis abla on my arms now for about two years. I have gone to the dermatologist and they prescribed me locoid lipocream but I feel that it hasnt helped. I have eczema and asthma which I know are associated with this disease. But I m wondering, since I had scabies as a baby, does it have to do with my skin now? And, can this disease spread down my arms further or what other treatments can I do?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012