Locked jaw after dental extractions. Knot in the jaw with severe pain. What to do?

I went to the dentist about a month or so ago to have 2 extractions done both back teeth and one on the right side and one on the left after the injection on the left side was done I went to Open my mouth and my jaw locked a few days later I couldn t open my mouth I went bak to the dentist and he gave me muscle relaxers that seemed to help me open my mouth, 2 weeks ago I noticed pain in my jaw again as a knot on my left side I told the dentist but he didn t seem to do anything but think I need to see an OS I forgt to say I disnt have the tooth on the left side pulled that day I need help I just want to be out of pain and find out why I have a knot
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012