Localized umbilical pain, flatus, gastritis, duodenal ulcers, low BP. Should I go for endoscopy again?

hello iam amale 23 years old . diagnosed from 1 year ago as sever gastric and duodenal ulcers presented by melina and low BP and was ttt by conterloc 4omg twice daily and motilum 3 times daily for 3months and flagil 250 4 tab in the first day , i want to ask if should i do endoscopy agian or no now i feel a localized umblical pain annoying me and fleatus what can i do
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Jan 2013
Past history of gastric & duodenal ulcers with presence of localized umbilical pain & flatus suggests persistence of gastric pathology.
These peptic ulcer disease is due to Helicobacter pylori.
Peptic ulcer disease may be in form of chronic gastritis, fundal gastritis, nodular gastritis, follicular gastritis and gastric & duodenal ulcer and adenocarcinoma of stomach.
You should again go for endoscopy and evaluate the status of upper gastrointestinal tract.
You should also avoid tomatoes, citrus fruits, tea & coffee, spicy and oily food.
Take soft diet with curd.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava