Lobulated mass without significant enhancement in the posterior segment, what does it mean ?

I recently had a CT scan which showed a lobulated irregular mass in the lower lobe of left lung measuring 25 x 2.2 x 4.2cm in size (i m not sure, but I think the 25cm should read 2.5cm. the impression states a lobulated mass witout significant enhancement in the posterior segment of left lower lobe. Multiple foci of bronchiectasis involving the right lung and in the left lower lobe adjacent to the lobulated mass. CT guided biopsy would be of value for histological diagnosis Is this likely to be cancer?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011