Living with one ovary, experiencing hair thinning, hot flashes, decrease in memory, irregular periods. Peri-menopause?

I had my right ovary and tube removed when I was 18 after having my oldest son. I hit puberty and menstruating at the age of 11. Since I have only had one ovary I have had two more children, and am almost 32 years of age. For the last 7 years I have been experiencing significant hair thinning. I have extreme hot flashes especially first thing in the morning along with a continual decrease in my memory , which was not good to begin with. I took my birth control out of my arm the summer of 2012 because of very irregular periods. Since then my periods are still irregular and extremely heavy and dark for the first few days, the hot flashes, memory, and hair loss is much worse than before. Could I be beginning Peri-menopause? My fiance and I have been trying to conceive also with absolutely no luck at all. Could I be sterile now after all these years with only one ovary?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013