Living alone. Keeps speaking while doing work for hours. Am I having mental issue?

does talking to yourself mean you have mental health problems ,as i live on my own iv noticed iv started to talk when cleaning and when sitting down find that i speak what im thinking about ,,sometimes its imagination`and other times past memories,,i use a computer an find i say things in relation to news an other topics like what i personally think, points of view ,,etc ,, however iv noticed that im talking more or less all the time when on computer for up to 3 maybe 4 hours at a time
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013