Liver ultrasound done. I am breast cancer survivor. Was on tamoxifen and arimidex. Can this medicine cause liver problem?

Liver ultrasound shows: The Echotexture of the liver appears slightly increased. Consider hepatic Steatosis . Impression: Borderline changes of hepatic steatosis Side note: Elevated Alk Phos is coming from my liver. I am a 6 yr breast cancer survivor. I was on tamoxifen for 3 years and arimidex for 2yrs. What is this report telling me about my liver and can tamoxifen and arimidex cause such liver problems?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012