Liver transplant, history of anal cancer. How many chemo treatments can the body survive?

Liver transplant patient ( out 6 Years). In 2111 had anal canal cancer. Radiation , Chemo . Successful, but meanwhile a cell escaped to new liver. Half consumed ( squammous cell ) Back in Chemo toshrink , if possible. First treatment, low platelets requiring two units. Red cell to 6 , 2 units. I wish someone would give me at least some kind of prognosis since he has 5 more chemo treatments scheduled, and I know this happens every time. How many times can the human body take these counts, withour death?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012