Liver transplant done in the past, have severe leg pain, no relief with neurokind plus. What treatment is advisable?

Hello, My father is a post liver transplant patient. His transplant was done in the year 2010. His right leg was fractured in the year 1984. he is not able to bend his right leg. now a days he is facing the problem of severe pain in lower legs (both legs), the pain is intolerable. Hepatalogist has advised him neurokind plus for this problem, but he is not getting any relief. now he has advice for neucobal - G. Could u please advice on the treatment available for this problem. I shall be very thankful to you.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  49 Awaiting Answer