Liver test 200, cholesterol 7.7, shoulder pain, stomach ache, cold sweat, feel like heart attack. Suggestions?

Hi I had a liver function test 4weeks ago and have been told it is over 200 with colesterol at 7.7 my lft 2 years ago was 96 and colesterol was 4.5 I get intermittent left (my left)shoulder pain and every 6weeks approx. I get a bad stomach ache followed by hot n cold sweats and feels like I would imagine a heart attack would feel. It leaves me bed ridden for the rest of the day. I get occasional indegestion and am always tired. Thanks for reading this Lesley
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013