Liver problem, jaundice, loss of appetite, nausea, gastritis. Have protein in urine. On antioxidants. What am I suffering from?

Dear Sir,

I am 46 years old, For few years I face Liver problem, 2 years back I got Jaundice, the Jaundice has been cured, but since then I am not feeling totally normal.

Constantly I am feeling loss of appetite, sometimes Nausea, Gas Problem etc, When I take medicine for Gas, and using some home remedies, like antioxidant, I am not getting normal sleep.

I mean when I go to sleep at around 10.00 PM, I wake up around 2.00 AM or 3.00, and after that I am not getting sleep.

But for few days when I am not taking any medicine or herbs, that time I am getting good sleep. But during that period I have a lot of Gas problem, Food is not properly digested, and in stool I can see undigested food.

Can you please help what this problem is?

I have searched Internet, when some one follow Liver Flush, they get good sleep, but in my case this is just opposite, when I follow some method of Liver flush, the sleepness go away.

I also feel few amount of protein in Urine, when Ithe test report comes for Urine Culture, it shows Protein in Urine, trace only. But sometimes I can see in urine, lot of protein, bubbly Urine etc.

I have normal BP, Normal Sugar, no heart problem.

Can you please help and let me which desease I am suffering from ?

Thanks for your help.

Imran Ahmed
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013