Liver pain after chemotherapy for breast cancer, get skin itching after taking pain medicine for neuropathy. Is it worrisome?

Hello Dr. Grief, I just recently finished chemotheraphy for Breast Cancer and noticed that I m having liver pain ( or what I believe to be my liver). I m still taking pain medicine for the neuropathy once a day. I also notice that my skin gets itchy once I take this medicine. Could this result in a problem with my liver and should I be concerned? I don t have another Doctor s appointment till August and don t want to make an additional appointment if it isn t necessary. I feel like I m turning into a hypocondriac. Thank you, Randi Leeham
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012