Liver lesions, abdominal pain, bloated tummy, constipation, stomach pain. Done MRI. Suggest?

I have been tested for the past 3 months and have high liver functions. Catscan showed liver leisions. Negative on Hep A,B,C....initally went to Dr. for abdominal pain and always being bloaded. Gallbladder is fine as seen on MRI however found that I have a bicornate uterus and cysts. He is now checking my kidneys. I am 39yrs and had 3 full term pregnancys never knowing of this issue. No miscarriages. Would any of this make me feel so exhausted all the time? I have no energy and revolve my time around when I can crawl back into bed. This has been going on for a year. I always have constipation issues. Only able to go couple times a week. I am concerned because my belly pain is directly above my belly button and so far he's not finding anything there.??? Are these connected to the uterus issue in any way?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013