Liver hermangioma, lipase level 162, abdominal pain, cold, light headed.

Hi I have a 6.7cm liver hermangioma. I just received some blood work back that said I have high lipase levels of 162. Ive been having pain in my right side, shoulder radiating to my back for a couple years. They say my pancreas and kidneys are fine. Ive already had my gallbladder removed. A couple years ago the liver hermangioma was only 5.5cm. I often get cold and light headed/dizzy. I don t have health insurance right now and I want to know if these signs are something I should be doing something about.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012