Liver enlarged with increased echogenicity with homogenous parenchyma. What is the meaning of this?

i had my ultrasound what does it mean when the Liver is enlarged with increased echogenicity with homogenous parenchyma. Hypoechoic region is seen anterior to the gallbladder fossa and prota hepatis.Portal vein and hepatic vessels are not dilated with anechoic lumen Intrahepatic and extrahepatic ducts are not dilated. Common bile duct measures 0.4 cm. Gallbladder wall is not thickened with no evidence of intraluminal echogenicity within. Pancreas and spleen are normal in size with homogenous parenchyma.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012