Liver disease, had bulimia and anorexia. Diet normal overeating and spicy food causes stomach pain. Possible remedies?

I am a 27 year old female, who suffered 10 years with bulimia and anorexia . Vastly more bulimia, however I have been recovered with no relapses for just slightly over a year now. I have completely altered my lifestyle and very rarely drink (once a month if that) and rarely red meat but rather enjoy a diet almost strictly fish, chicken, fruits and vegetables. I try and exercise twice a week but had not done any testing since my recovery. Recent blood tests showed I had an elevated hdl (69.8) and LDL (129). What really terrified me was my SGOT (126) and SGPT (152). I suffer from stomach pain when I over eat and if the food is too rich, and now fear I may have permanent liver damage due to my past self destructive lifestyle. I am certainly guilty of not drinking enough water and enjoy sweet n low in tea and too many diet sodas which I am currently trying to eliminate from my diet. Are there any other things I can do to help lower these scores, and am I correct in my thinking that these are all signs of liver disease?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013