Liver calcification, unable to sit for long, abdominal cramps. Previous history of H.Pylori infection. Can magnesium help?

hi doctor, my name is , my husband is diagnosed with liver calcifation since oct last year. he has been seeing doctors to find out whether it is caused by other complication, including tumor , tb and other infection. doctors confirmed that non of these complications caused the calcification . he did not lose weight, good appetite, no jaundice , previously he was dignosed with h phylory infection in the stomach last september. then he was treated with antiboitics, right after doctor found liver calcification in the left lobe of his liver. he cannot sit for too long, also experiencing cramp in the abdomen after doing work in sitting position for too long. no medication given by the doctor but he is being monitored by doctor. as a wife, I feel helpless… with your information about magnesium, can he take it to disolve the excessive calcium in the liver… thank you
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012