Liver and gastric issue. Have gall bladder polyp and fatty liver. What now?

Good evening sir, I am residence of Nagpur, working as Scientist-G in Dept of Atomic Energy.I have liver and gastric problem. In ultrasonic report, 4mm gall bladder polyp with fatty liver has been detected. Endoscopic report is normal. Trigleseride is abnormal up to 300. A lot of gas formation, towards right side upper abdomen light pain and some time etching on face has been noticed after 2 hrs of meal. Kindly advice me and confirm the available date after 22nd December, 2012.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012