Liver and gall bladder test done. What does report say? Diagnosis and treatment?

Hi, Doctor This is my mother report Liver is enlarged in size & is normal in echotexture. Liver span in right MCL measures 155.6 mm. I.H.B.R.s are not dilated. Intrahepatic portal venous system and hepatic veins cue normal in caliber and branching. No focal lesion is seen.. Gall bladder is pathologically distended, fasting G. B volume is around 75.8 mi.& is normal in wall thickness. Thin sludge is seen in its lumen. No evidence of calculus or S.O.L is seen at the neck & in lumen. No evidence of peri-cholecystic oedema or collection is seen.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013