Liv-52 does not have any side effects but I still doubt taking it with Interferon

Hi I am a 35 Yr male with HCV positive + Liver cirrhosis . My SGOT/SGPT levels are 110. Bilurubin level 2.21. I m currently on Pega-Interferon 50 micro gms weekly and the second shot is administered on 24th Feb 2010. Can I take Liv-52 as a supplement to boost my liver. Liv-52 has been proven to improve the SGOT/SGPT and all other Liver functional tests measures. I ve also read that Liv-52 does not have any side effects but I still doubt taking it with Interferon. Thanks in advance Kamal
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011