Little pain in my left testicle and not getting full erections

i had a little pain in my left testicle and i had got habit of masturbation after every shower, i masturbate too much , and i also consume tobacco products regularly will these lead to any cancer , because these days i am not getting full erections , i am having erections but not full as i used to get previously.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
There is no problem with you keep interval of two to three days for masturbation
excitation will be more and that will give you full erection.Tobacco can lead to
cancer of oral cavity. Thanks