Little itchy boil or cyst on the upper part of buttocks, keep recurring. Tried Vaseline. How to prevent it ?

I have a little boil or cyst on the upper part of my buttocks(in the crack) and it itches a lot and hurt a little. I have gotten them more than once. I can tell when one is coming on because there would be a soreness when I sit down or get up. I jus use Vaseline on it and within a day or two it s gone. What. Is this call and how can I prevent them from coming back. They are little white boils.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013