Little gross on vaginal lips

Erm hey, what is normal for the appearance of outer vaginal lips? I always think mine are really quite saggy compared to what i think they are meant to look like, but then again ive never seen anyone elses V so I dont know :S And what is a camel toe? Please dont say like why the hell am i asking on here, but i would rather have strangers opinions than people i know so that i can come to an answer without embarrassing myself. And guys, does it matter to you? Are you ever put off by the appearance of a vagina? Some guys at school were laughing about some girl who had a disgusting p*ssy Thankyou... :S :) (Im 18 btw). Any details on normal and prefered would be appreciated (:
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Ugh vags come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and such. Guys only probably talk trash about a girl down there, because they don't like the girl the vag is attached to. My opinion is don't let some guy see yours if you think he is the kind of person to talk about you that way. Secondly i mean a vag could be so disgusting that it puts people off for many health reasons... STD's, yeast infections, or just poor hygiene, but really if you are safe, clean and tested find a guy that likes you for you, not your vag because its "normal". Also my best friend and i have similar vags, but our other friends has one that is probably closer to what you said about "saggy" and to us it doesn't matter. And when i talked to it about guys, they really don't care either. It's the person who has it that counts.