Little gap visible on bone near thumb post surgery for BB fracture. Should I continue with medicines or go for bone grafting?

BB fracture left Arm underwent surgery on 3rd April 2012. After 3 months review, little gap visible on bone near to thumb side. Doctor advised UNION Total & Convedex for one month. now the x-ray shows very little improvement. Should I continue the medicine or go for Bone Grafting . It may be noted that by profession I have sitting job so no load on left arm. There is no pain except for little twitching sensationon arm.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012