Little dots on the bottom of feel, feeling of pins and needles on walking, same on hands and penis, white bumps in mouth. Treatment?

I have these little dots that have Covered the bottom of my feet and feel like pins and needles when I walk. They are also showing up on my hands and penis . I ve noticed that I have these white bumps forming in my mouth too. The bumps on my feet hands and penis have shown up over the past couple days. The mouth has gradually became worse over a week or so.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
Its difficult to understand the nature of the bumps that you have mentioned. They probably seem to be allergic lesions but its would be too early to make such comments. I would like to advice you to take a snap and send it with a premium query so that we can have a look at the lesions.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. You just need to contact me on this below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.