Little bumps with itchy rashes on forearm, allergic to penicillin. Suggestion?

I have an itchy rash on one wrist only. There are tiny little bumps. Some have scabs and others have a little white. The rash goes from about two inches down on my forearm to just a little above on the outside only. I tend to have allergies: both in spring and summer but not severe. The only thing that I know I am allergic to is penicillin , which gives me a minor skin rash . I have dry skin on my body but not overwhelmingly so.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013