Little bumps on right testicle, slight itching. What are these ?

Hi, last night my boyfriend stated that his testicle hurt, he said it has been irratated for a couple days, and he said it looks like a rash down there. So I looked at it and on his right testicle there were these little bumps that looked like a bite because it caved in in the middle and it was black on the middle, and thats what made him uncomfortable, it didnt hurt just itched a little and he didt like it, it made the skin around it look dry and wrinkled up. And between his testicles and up his shaft were these little clear blister like bumps, they didn t hurt but they were on there. And down by his right buttcheek it was red an had bump, which looked like a rash.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013