Little bumps in gums and cheeks

inside my mouth in my gums in my cheek i have a little bump that can move around. can you tell me what it might be? it goes away but i get it every so often
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Its difficult to say without seeing actually the swellings but to my experience what you are describing(no pain) are the normal minor salivary gland in the lips and cheeks that you can feel with your tongue. No need to worry for those things. If they are painful please visit a General practitioner, they might be infected and you need antibiotics/excision.
Hope you find my answer useful. Feel free to ask any further quarries.
Thanking you
Dr Samir