Little blood streak visible while wiping with toilet paper. Is this periods ?

Hello, I was wondering, when wiping yourself after going to the bathroom, and finding a streak of blood on the toilet paper. Would that be consider day one of your period, or do i have to wait for a full blown period? We are trying to keep track because we are planning a pregnancy. If so today would be day two for me and still, I had only the streak on the toilet paper.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
It depend upon at which part of cycle & how regular your cycle is ?
If it is in the middle of cycle then it may considered as mid cycle spotting.If it is at near end of cycle it should be considered a day one.