Little bleeding after sex. History of STD. On birth control pills. Reason?

Hi. After I started my depo shot I started to bleed for 3 months straight. So my doctor put me on birth control pills to help and my period stopped. My boyfriend & I started started having sex again and I started bleeding badly after. I got an STD test & was told I had one. My boyfriend & I got cured, this was a month ago. Im no longer on the shot & I am still taking my birth control pills, but resently after I masturbate, just by stimulating my clitoris I start to bleed just a tiny bit & only for about an hour. This also happened after I had sex the other day as well, not as heavy, just light blood. And it lasted about an hour...could I have an std again.? I don't see how it would be possible so could it be anything else that's causing it?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013