Little bleeding after abortion, stopped now, no cramps. Suggestions?

Hello, I had an abortion yesterday, i experienced very little bleeding and today no bleeding at all also i havent had any cramping. a few months ago i had an itchy feeling in my vagina i had noticed there was discharge and it was very swollen i then realized it had been because of a soap i used when i was bathing i had a bit of irritation. before i had my abortion i happened to start noticing the itching and swelling again i took a bath in very soapy water. I am scared for the reason of there being no bleeding is the swelling of my vagina of the irritation of it, could that cause an infection? i have never done abortion before this is my very first time, im not sure of the symptoms.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012