Lisinopril causing diarrhea, headache and high blood pressure. Alternate medication

Since January, I went off Lisinipril due to diarrhea daily. Over the next two months, they tried me on 7 different blood pressure meds. By the 7th day, without warning on each of these new meds, I would get red hot cheeks and then the headache and the blood pressure was going from 114 - 159. I have had a full kidney workup as of last week and everything is fine. They want me to see a dermatologist and I don't get why - as Rosea skin does not include these kind of headaches. I have been to the emergency twice now due to high blood pressure. Any ideas on what Dr I might go to next.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013