Liquids when drank felt in ear too, ear canal swollen sometimes, history of allergies and TMJ

Hello Why is it when I drink water or any other fluid I can feel the water in my ear afterwards? I can put my finger in my ear and feel it is wet?? I also feel like my ear canal is swollen not all the time but it seems like a lot. I do suffer from tmj and have a mouthgard at night but when I place my fingers in my ears I can her the loud noise from my jaw :-( I do also suffer from allrergies I am allergic to dogs and dust mites and take allergie meds and nothing seems to help. I always have a runny nose and swollen air way. I have been to 3 different ent docotors and they see nothing no infection of any kind and say my ears look good. So why the swollen feeling and the water feeling in my ears is it the tmj from my jaw?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012