Liquid, yellowish and smelly stool with mucus. On flagyl metronidazole. Sufficient?

Dear Doctor, My daughter 4 months old, since 5 days ago, she got a liquid poop, yellowish, smelly and some mucus slightly brown. I check her feces and below is the result, Color: Yellow Form: loose Mucus: positive Blood: positive fat: 5 carbohidrat: + fiber: + Lekosit: 15-20 eritrosit: 40-50 parasit: Entamoeba coli +, cyst my pediatric advised me to stop her cow formula milk and change it with rice milk. and he give me the flagyl metronidazole once a day 2.5ml. i have done as per advised for 3 days but her poo is still liquid. Here is my questions, is my doctor adviced correctly? Usually how long to get cure? is it necessary to change her milk to rice milk? Thanks, Yenna
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013