Liquid yellow lose motion in a child. Does she have low digestive power?

My baby is 22 month old gorl. she is suffering from liquid yellow loose motion and vomitting. she could not digest anything she consume. everythinh come out by vommitting or loose motion. we had consulted several doctors some of whom where child specialist.they had suggested stool report which they said is normal. one doctor said she had no digesting power for which he suggested one syrup which also we had given. but problem is increased could you guide me what is problem exactly.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012