Liquid vaginal discharge after taking Primolut. Is medicine not working?

As per my doctor s advice, I am taking Primolut N twice daily to delay my periods as I am going diving. My period is due on the 5th and I started the medicine on the 2nd. Though I am taking the medicine, I am getting several symptoms of my periods. My vaginal secretion until yesterday was rather thick, but has turned more liquidity today (not transparent though). Does this mean that the Primolut is not working - or is this expected?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012