Liquid oozing out from outer skin causing eczema. Antibiotics not working. Remedy?

Hi, I had some skin problems on my face. There is some liquid oozing out which will break the outer layer of my skin then liquid will drys out and left yellow crystal, which makes me got ezcema (itchy, red, dry skin before, but not now cause I applied fucidin H cream and finished the course). I saw the doctor and got flucloxacillin 500 mg for 2 weeks and Fucidin H cream. I finished the courses but the liquid keeps ooze out, the antibiotic seems not working... I will see the doctor again tomorrow but I would like to have some advice. Thanks very much
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012