Liquid filled lump in the throat. Having chronic cough and constant throat clearing. Clear foamy phlegm. Pain in the lungs on coughing

can you tell me about bumps shaped like a bean about 3x the size of one though found on the right side of the thorat.not bulged out and noticiable but when i press down on area in moves side to side feels liquid filled not that much pain but i also have been experiancing a chronic cough and constant thorat clearing.phelm is rarely coughed up when it is its very little amount clear foamy and runny.After coughing repeadtatly ive experianced sharp heart pain right side lung pain.white tiny tiny bumps also on only right side of thorat right before it goes down forming my neck .
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012