Liquid discharge from penis when talking to girlfriend. Help

Hi sir i am rahul. Sir i got a problem from few days. Generally when i talk to my girlfriend some liquid type comes out from my penis , what is this sir? sir i don t talk anything with her besides study means i didn t do any adult talk to her. How can i cure from this problem sir ? please give me entire knowledge about this and how can i overcome from this problem. That s why i left talk to her from last few days. Please sir help me please.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Dear Concerned.,
Thanks for writing.
It is a normal physiological reaction of release of lubrication fluid by male reproductory organ.
No need to worry, Wash it off.
You are fighting fit like a soldier.

Best Regards,
Dr Lt Cdr ASN Bhushan.