Liquid collection near pituitary, headache. Taking tryptometer, dizziness. Can I switch to tancodep?

Hi, I got operated in 2004 for archanoid cyst in sella region and they have taken 5 ml of liquid which contains protein . I was fine and doing well. recent scan shows liquid collection near Pituitary . I am having mild pain spreading in my right head.Doctor asked me to take Tancodep for 1 month and now Tryptomer 10mg for 3 months. Is it ok? I am having dizziness in the morning hours with Tryptometer. Better to sitch over to Tancodep
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013