Lips were green and swollen. Looked infected. Used anti fungal cream. What can this mean?

about 7 weeks ago i woke up one morning and my lips where green swollen and infected so i wenr to the emergency doctors an they gave me antibiotics an anti fungal cream this got rid of the problem but i have suffered with dry lips for awhile. now i have to keep using chapstick but my lips have gone very sore and red on the inside there is a red line across the top an bottom if i eating anything hot or warm it burns my lips have yoy any idea what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012