Lips chapped, dry. White substance under the lips in the mornings. What could this be?

hello...m agirl ..m 18..i have an allergic reaction 7 months day i when i woke up i got my lips little swelled..and from that day my lips become dry and chapped..i use many vaselines and lip balms but no use..i used an allergic cream to my lips which was suggested by a doctor but no use of it because of continous drying my lips become big as they were before..and from some days when ever i woke up in the morning..i found a white substanc eunde rmy lips..i felt my mouth strange..and it feel like i have some temprature..i also apply home remedies..what can i do now and what may be the reasons for this what should i use to get rid of these problems?? plz help me out to get these problems fix..thnx..sara..
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013