Liposuction done, ovaries reconstructed. could I get pregnant?

Yes I just had my tubes reversed on Dec.21,had some Liprosuction done and ovaries reconstructed I been taking ovulation test trying to figure out my ovulation time and this morning my test was positive once at 7 am once at 10:30 am and it was positive but slightly at around 4:00 pm I had sex at about 5:30 pm today and did I mention I did on Wednesday night I was wondering could I get pregnant according to what you know I m 40 yrs old and I did have the cramping and stomatch pain the whole nine what do you think.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013